Earn CLE, including ETHICS and HAVE FUN!
- Get six CLE credits while having the best time you have ever had at a seminar!
- Meet other people who share your interest and commitment to animals and an understanding of the laws that impact them.
- Hear from keynote speaker Michael Markarian, Chief Operating Officer of The Humane Society of the United States and President of the Humane Society Legislative Fund, Washington, D.C.
Explore this ever-growing field of law
- Keynote Address: Lobbying for Animal Welfare – Negotiating Legal and Political Hurdles*
- Living with Wildlife – Know the Law*
- Citizen Lobbying – A Practical How to Workshop
- How to Start and Run a Dog Park
- Community Cats – Practical Advice and Legal Challenges*
- Disaster Strikes! What Happens to Domestic, Farm and Wild Animals in a Disaster*
- The Law in Action: Cruelty Statute and its Flaws/Cost of Care/Animal Fighting Paraphernalia*
- Charity Fraud in the Animal Welfare World
- Annual Animal Law Update*
- Ethics in Animal Cruelty Prosecutions*
* Simulcast Sessions
Pick your site
- Join us in Philadelphia where you can select from multiple sessions to build your own program.
- Join us at any of our simulcast sites for a daylong pre-selected track of great animal law topics, including ethics.
Visit with our exhibitors and their animals in Philadelphia
- Attend the live Philly location and visit with shelters, rescues, service agencies and other organizations devoted to animal welfare and service. Meet dogs, cats and sometimes other furry friends too!
- Use this opportunity to find out how you can turn your passion for animals into volunteer and/or legal services opportunities.
Workshop choices will determine whether credits are in substantive law, practice and procedure or ethics.
Program Sponsor: PBA Animal Law Committee
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Gold sponsor: American Anti-Vivisection Society
Silver sponsor: Humane Society of the United States
- Course Book (2017-9843) — $69
- Podcast with credit — $299
- Podcast no credit — FREE
- On-demand video with credit — $299
- On-demand video no credit — FREE
If you are ordering course materials separately, please allow two weeks after the program for shipment, and include $8.00 shipping and handling & 6% Pa. sales tax on all orders. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for availability of podcasts and on-demand video.
August 17, 2017 9:00 AM Eastern
7 hours, 30 minutes
Paralegal Attending w/ Attorney Price:
Paralegal Attending Alone Price:
Judicial Law Clerk (admitted after 1/1/13) Price:
Judicial Law Clerk Price:
Member (admitted after 1/1/13) Price:
Member (PBA or County Bar Assn) Price:
Substantive Credits: 5.00
Ethics Credits: 1.00
You may pick a location after you click Add to Basket
- Attend In-Person
- The CLE Conference Center Wanamaker Bldg., 10th FL, Ste. 1010 Juniper Street Entrance Philadelphia PA 19107
- Chester County Bar Association 15 W. Gay Street West Chester PA 19380
- Montgomery Bar Association 100 W. Airy Street Norristown PA 19404
- PBI Conference Center 5080 Ritter Road Mechanicsburg PA 17055
- PBI Professional Development Conference Center Heinz 57 Center 339 Sixth Ave., 7th Fl. Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Westmoreland I.U. 7 102 Equity Dr. Greensburg PA 15601
This product is no longer available for purchase.