PBI is proud to present our 21st Annual Bankruptcy Institute
Offered with unique focus for each of the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania. Each year this program receives rave reviews for its wide array of topics for both consumer and commercial practitioners. Again this year we will have a full BASIC TRACK for newcomers to consumer bankruptcy, plus lots of topics of interest to sophisticated debtor and creditor consumer counsel, as well as a track of Chapter 11 commercial sessions in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Join us for an informative day on bankruptcy and earn six CLE Credits, including your ethics!
Outstanding topics, speakers, and updates on recent developments in bankruptcy law
- Hear from bankruptcy judges, representatives of the U.S. Trustee’s office, as well as Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Trustees, consumer, commercial and creditor attorneys and other professionals.
- Experience a diverse range of topics on the hottest and most current issues arising in bankruptcy – from basic consumer practice to highly sophisticated Chapter 11 matters.
- Be updated on the Top Commercial and
Top Consumer Cases of the Year.
A Must-Attend Institute
- Individual workshops let you customize this seminar to your practice needs by selecting the topics of interest to you. Something for everyone!
- A great opportunity to network with bankruptcy judges, trustees, and other bankruptcy practitioners.
- Get a course book that will be your “go-to” reference.
- Enjoy lunch with your colleagues
- Earn an ethics credit!
- Top Consumer Cases of the Year
- Top Commercial Cases of the Year
- Fundamentals of Handling a Chapter 7 Case – (Consumer) (Basic Track)
- If Chapter 13 Doesn’t Work, How about Chapter 11? (Consumer)
- Emerging Issues in Bankruptcy Sales – (Crossover)
- Smaller Chapter 11s and Closely-Held Businesses – (Commercial)
- Fundamentals of Handling a Chapter 13 Case – (Basic Track)
- Mortgage Mitigation Programs – What Works and What Doesn’t – (Consumer)
- Managing the Difficult Case, Difficult Client and/or Difficult Adversary – (Crossover)
- Structured Dismissals in Chapter 11 – (Commercial)
- Collecting Fees in Chapter 13 – (Basic)
- The Chapter 13 is Ending – Now What? (Rule 3002.1) – (Crossover)
- The Creditor’s Perspective on Consumer Protection Laws – (Commercial)
- Energy Sector Issues for the Commercial Practitioner – (Commercial)
How to Grow Your Practice Ethically
Course Planners: Hon. Jeffrey A. Deller, Guy Fustine, Esq., Abby Steidl, Esq.
Course Book (2016-9380) — $139
Audio CD (ACD-9380) — $39
Audio CD & Book Set (ACDS-9380) — $169
To order course materials, please call PBI`s Customer Service Department at 1-800-247-4724.
If you are ordering course materials separately, please allow two weeks after the program for the shipment of books and 4 to 6 weeks for shipment of the CDs and book/CD sets. Include $8.00 shipping and handling & 6% Pa. Sales tax on all orders.
September 08, 2016
9:00 am - 4:40 pm
Substantive Credits: 5.00
Ethics Credits: 1.00
You may pick a location after you click Add to Basket
- Attend In-Person
- The Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center One Bigelow Square Pittsburgh PA
This product is no longer available for purchase.