A must-attend program for…
The practicing municipal solicitor and those who want to expand their practice and venture into the municipal law arena.
Something for everyone!
This seminar provides ample opportunity for both new and experienced solicitors to catch up on recent developments and explore the most important issues in depth.
This year’s sessions include:
- Recent Developments
- MS4 MPDS & Municipalities
- Industrial Blight
- Regionalization & Emergency Services
- Right to Know Law/Sunshine Act
- Common HR Questions for the Solicitor
- Ordinance/Code Enforcement
- Role of the Solicitor (Ethics)
- Municipal Liens & Collections
- Municipal Law Potpourri: Marijuana, Liquor, Cemeteries & Notices
Workshop choices will determine whether credits
are in substantive law, practice and procedure or ethics.
Program Sponsor: PBA Municipal Law Section
- Course Book (2017-9646) — $69
- Podcast with credit — $299
- Podcast no credit — FREE
- On-demand video with credit — $299
- On-demand video no credit — FREE
If you are ordering course materials separately, please allow two weeks after the program for shipment, and include $8.00 shipping and handling & 6% Pa. sales tax on all orders. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for availability of podcasts and on-demand video.