Find out how the Internet affects business and legal issues
Get the practical information you crave on the effect of the Web on business and legal issues. For 20 years, this annual course has provided updates of hot topics in Internet law such as changes to IP protection and issues raised by social media. As part of the anniversary celebration, this year will include discussions of both the history of the Internet and its future direction including the impact of the Internet of Things (IOT) and block chain technologies.
Gain legal updates on a variety of Internet topics
- Copyrights, Trademarks & Patents
- Cloud Computing and E-Contracting
- Social Media and First Amendment
Hear what your colleagues are saying
- Great information; lots of information.
- This is one of the best CLEs I have attended!
- A great update on the current issues and resolutions.
Law Student registration for $25.00. Call Customer Service at 1-800-932-4637 to register.
Course Planners: Peter M. Watt-Morse, Esq., Frederic M. Wilf, Esq.
- Course Book (2017-9566) — $69
- Podcast with credit — $279
- Podcast no credit — FREE
- On-demand video with credit — $279
- On-demand video no credit — FREE
If you are ordering course materials separately, please allow two weeks after the program for shipment, and include $8.00 shipping and handling & 6% Pa. sales tax on all orders. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for availability of podcasts and on-demand video.