This is a video replay of a pre-recorded event.
Tom Mauet uses his vast experiences as a trial lawyer, law professor and judge to help you organize evidence in the way it should be—from the judge’s perspective. Mauet frames his presentation by using the “3R’s”: Is it relevant? Is it reliable? Is it right? This comprehensive and entertaining program is enhanced by a continuous visual presentation and a detailed evidence manual. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an experienced litigator, judge, professor and best-selling author —and a compelling CLE instructor!
5 Reasons to make this your indispensable guide to succeeding at trial
- First steps – what to do as soon as evidence problem arises
- Making objections that persuade the judge
- Establishing proper foundations for witnesses and exhibits
- 9 steps of expert testimony admissibility
- Understanding the hearsay/non-hearsay dichotomy
- 7 impeachment methods and rehabilitation
Ethics information has been integrated throughout this program. To receive ethics credit, you must attend the entire course.
Program Sponsor: PBA Civil Litigation Section
To inquire about course material purchases please contact the PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION GROUP, at (800) 229-CLE1 (2531) or shop online at www.proedgroup.com.